Are you enthusiastic, caring and have a passion for nursing. Then the general nursing diploma is the course for you. This course will provide you with fundamental skills and knowledge to take care of human kind from birth to death.
The diploma in registered nursing is a programme offered to satisfy the increasing demand for registered nurses within and beyond the Zambian boarders. The program is open to both local and international students. We are a private college offering a three year diploma in nursing program and we are fully registered with the General Nursing Council of Zambia.
LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS CAN APPLY
The minimum entry requirements for applicants into the programme is; FIVE (5) O level credits or better for the Zambia General Certificate of education or its equivalent as follows.
- English Language
- ANY science subject (biology, physics or Chemistry, Agriculture science or Combined science
- ANY other two subjects
- NO age limit.
Welcome to the International Students Office (ISO) at Glory Academy College Zambia. The ISO serves all incoming and currently enrolled international students at the Institute. The ISO assists students in maintaining their legal status in Zambia and promotes interaction with and integration into the community at large.
As an international student, we are your home away from home. We will help you with application for your study permit. All you need is to provide the requirements listed below.
REQUIREMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- O’level Original Certificate and certified Copies
- A Letter to confirm sponsorship directed to DIRECTOR GENERAL OF Immigration (to be provided by Sponsor, Guardian or Parent)
- Study Permit Application fee K6 995.00
- ECZ Translation of results K1,400.00 per copy.
- Letter of confirmation of O’ level results from former school head or examination board that you sat.
- Two Passport Size Photos
- Police Clearance from Respective Country
- Certified Copy Of The Passport Picture side and last stamped page
- Cover Letter to the DIRECTOR GENERAL OF IMMIGRATION (To be written by the student)
- Medical Report and Chest x-ray –@ Zambian Government Hospital K200.00 (+26096 2 514 343)
- SADC National Registration Card allien. K400.